Tuesday 11 May 2010

Photography Contest: 2nd Prize!

Hi, first of all, sorry for not posing up my dietary diet....lost track due to busy schedule, Sorry george, sorry george...T.T

Nonetheless, something cheer my spirit up today (juz now). For the 1st time, I won something for my photography after this second attempt for a contest. Just submitting not with my fullest effort due to busy schedule. But, a surprise...wow...i dunno what to say, I won 2nd prize.

Erhmmp.....first of all, I'd like to thank my dad and mom for investing in my camera, SONY H-50, my siblings who trained my skills, my uncles aunties.....my BFF, GFF, FFF,Mr AAA, Mr. BBB...anyways...Thanks to lastly my model, Guchi, Olly, Adrianne, Alison, Alvin, Harry, Sheah Yih, Dr. Joan, Willie, HonVee, Guna, Amanda...for making this possible....I love you all, I love the Country, Woo Hoo~ 

Nonetheless, I am more than thankful that my work is appreciated. Thank you!

Here is the winning shot.


To view other winners, go to Faces of Curtin

Enjoy!

p/s: Will post up some of my other submission soon. And continue my dietary diary...^.^

---

No comments: