Monday 3 May 2010

3 Weeks Diet Diary: Day 9+10

Two days goes by in a jiffy~ Man, time does flies. 

Day 9
Brunch - 3 Chicken wings with 1 plate of Mee Goreng and 2 pcs of fried rolls. All these are from CV! outing at Tanjung Beach. It is the first time I was engulf in such overwhelming atmosphere. The beach is literally people mountain people sea (人山人海). I think it was because of 1st of May, everyone especially those who are in the working community (haha, luckily I am still a student at least for now). U have people from Tai Po (大埔) association to Youth (少团) from different churches. Parties are everywhere! 

Dinner - Not actually dinner but just a thanksgiving meal at Grace Church. Aunty Roseline prepared nuggets, Yum Yum! and egg sandwich, one of my favouritez~ Wee~ So, i think i went a bit overboard for that, 5 nuggets and 7 (quarter pieces) of egg sandwich. 
So, the budget is considered RM 0 for Day 9 but did also some grocery shopping at Boulevard. Pawee~ So many people, itz like everyone pakat to do shopping at the same day~ Miri's population is too much~ Too much "rabbits" fooling around. 

Day 10
Lunch - A variety of veges, 1 salted egg (not good for health but wat the heck), 5 pieces of 1/3 hotdogs and a Kolok Bee Hoon
Dinner - 2 Karipap, 1 Coconut bun, 7 banana fritters.

Budget - RM 9.50. ^.^ Exercise, Badminton lo....not much people playing, so did not reli burn much Kcal. 

Comments
Its already Day 10, I think I need some motivation to push me further as progress seems stagnant. Any suggestions?  
I need to do more exercise to  burn those lipo & lipids off under my skin. More rigorous exercise! 
I need to lessen the consumption. So, I think I decide to cut either on lunch or dinner. Lunch to vegetables only and dinner to fruits only. Hmmm...lets try it tomorrow and see~ 

Signing off now~

No comments: