Saturday 3 April 2010

Bears From BBHK 《香港BB熊仔》

Around a few months ago, I got to know a madam from Boys' Brigade Hong Kong. Her name is Priscilla, a nice young lady. A friend with much to talk about. The Boys' Brigade in Hong Kong is celebrating their 50th Anniversary, they have this souvenier bear on sale.

I was suppose to go for the International BB Camp in HK, but due to University commitment, I decide to cancel. God is interesting sometimes, He knows that I am dissapointed on not able to go. Nonetheless, He introduce me to this madam, Priscilla through Facebook. To even surprise me more, this great madam decide to buy me a pair of Boys' Brigade bear soft toy, limited edition. Cool!

After a long wait, it finally here. In MY ROOM! Wee~!

Used my Nokia N86 to snap a few pictures. To be frank, was also surprise the quality of the picture is good.

First of all, like to thank Mdm. Priscilla. Thus, used Photoshop to made this.

 

Here they are~
 
 Ladies first...

Fresh from the box.
 
Modeling session starts now! ^.^
 

Precautions first: Keep away from Children? It actually mean the plastic bag, it will cause suffocation to children rather than the cute little bear.
 

Here he comes, out of the suffocating plastic.
 

She is next.
 

These two cute bears are part of the collection for the Hong Kong Boys' Brigade 50th Year Anniversary. Look at those cute little feet~
 

So cute~
That is all from these two cute little bears. Still yet to know what to call them. But I am grateful to have Ms. Priscilla to give them to me. I am so happy~!

You can find out more about Boys' Brigade Hong Kong here.

Thats all, folks!

---

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

Those bears are so nice and precious!!!!

Rayfish said...

Hi George,

I pick up Google Alert- The Boys' Brigade every day & I saw your info about not being able to attend the Hong Kong 50th Anniversary. The Bear Pictures were indeed good!

God bless.

Ray Lewis.