Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Poem From My Heart

Decided to write a poem to express my feeling and get rid of the frustration in my heart.
This is specially dedicated to my friend who has misunderstood everything I said and not willing to listen.
It is sad to lost a friendship, but it would be a greater sadness as I could not help him see his attitude.

Oh my friend, I remember the first time we talked,
Oh my friend, I remember the first joke we cracked,
Oh my friend, I never forget the complains we've made,
Oh my friend, even that has make our friendship precious as jade.

Friend oh Friend, I'd say I will always be there to help,
Friend oh Friend, whenever u say help, I say yup,
Friend oh Friend, never have I say no,
Friend oh Friend, never have I say u go solo.

My friend, I not sure what is in your mind,
My friend, whether you are truly sad,
or you just take this chance to get out of this friendship,
My friend, whatever it maybe, I am done,
My friend, I gave you chances that you just skip.

Friend, I am starting to think my sacrifies are not worth,
Friend, I have big plans to go around the earth,
Friend, for you, I choose to not stay in Perth,
Friend, for you, I choose to go where I birth.

Oh Friend, I am willing to take you back,
Oh Friend, I hope you did not forget our contract,
Oh Friend, I hope I can wait,
Oh Friend, I hope it is not to late.

Oh, I do hope what I feel is correct,
Oh, I do hope I don't get wrecked,
once again...

No comments: